14-Year-Old Tragically Dies While In The Bathtub

Spread the love

A devastating incident underscores the peril of blending water, electricity, and electronics. Madison Coe, a 14-year-old girl, lost her life in a shocking accident while charging her phone in the bath. Her family, grieving her loss, discloses her final text and photo to raise awareness and prevent similar tragedies, especially among teenagers.

Madison’s fatal night saw her bring her phone into the bathroom for charging as she relaxed in the tub. A photo she sent to a friend captured the setup – a phone plugged into an extension cord near the bath. Sadly, it was her last communication. Investigation revealed electrocution on July 9, 20XX, in Lovington, New Mexico. The charger was connected to an extension cord, linked to a non-grounded bathroom outlet. Contrary to early reports, the phone never touched the water.

Evidence indicates Madison likely touched a frayed part of the extension cord, causing the tragedy. Her family aims to caution others, especially teens, about the grave risks of combining water, electricity, and electronics. Madison’s stepmother urges against bringing phones into bathrooms, emphasizing the tragedy’s lesson that electricity and water never mix.

In response, friends and family use social media to highlight the dangers of electronic devices in baths. The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends GFCI-protected outlets to prevent shocks and advocates regular testing. Madison Coe’s untimely death serves as a poignant reminder to prioritize safety, even in seemingly harmless situations.

Related Posts

Fitness guru Richard Simmons dead at 76

Spread the love

Spread the loveEccentric fitness guru Richard Simmons, known for his unrelenting positivity, has died, according to his representative. Simmons just celebrated his 76th birthday on Friday. The…

Incredible! Two Kids Amazing ‘Footloose’ Dance Performance Shocks the Judges and Leaves Them Speechless!

Spread the love

Spread the loveIn 2017, the talented duo Paige Glenn and Artyon Celestine captivated the judges of America’s Got Talent with their mesmerizing rendition of “Footloose.” These young…

Corey Comperatore, the man that lost his life at the Trump rally. He was a father and former fire chief

Spread the love

Spread the loveFormer Pennsylvania volunteer fire chief Corey Comperatore, 50, was killed by a sniper during an attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump at a PA…

I refused to cancel my wedding due to a family tragedy.

Spread the love

Spread the loveFamily is meant to provide unwavering support during our hardest times, but life sometimes presents us with enormous difficulties. As Leah’s wedding day approached, tragedy…

BREAKING NEWS: CÉLINE DION’S HEARTBREAKING

Spread the love

Spread the loveHer older sister, Claudette, expressed concern over Céline’s condition, revealing that she “doesn’t have control over her muscles.” Despite her unwavering work ethic and desire…

Entitled Parents Demand $1000 from Nanny for Vacation Plane Tickets – The Lesson They Learned Was Harsh

Spread the love

Spread the loveThe Smiths, Jane’s employers, planned a luxurious holiday and brought Jane along to care for their children, promising to cover all expenses. However, upon returning,…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *